Based in the heart of the Black Country, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust is the main provider of hospital and adult community services to the populations of Dudley, significant parts of the Midlands.
The Emergency Department (ED) is located at Russells Hall Hospital and is a 24/7 service. This is the major ED in the area and serves the population of Dudley and surrounding areas. The ED sees approximately 97,000 patients per annum. The department is working hard to achieve targets laid out in reforming emergency care as follows:
- 98% of patients to be seen, treated and discharged within four hours
- Ambulance turnaround times have been improved dramatically
The department also sees approximately 6,000 patients per year in follow-up clinics. These clinics provide patients with the opportunity to be reviewed by a senior doctor.
We are actively recruiting for Ongoing and ad hoc ED Locums who can help support part of their fantastic team!
Please get in contact if you think you can help. Christina Cassidy - Midlands Specialist 07818 116 809
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services