We are working closely with Worcester Royal Hospital to recruit a full time as per rota Doctor within their Emergency Department.
The department on average sees 670 patients a day. The shifts will consist of days, lates and weekends.
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust provides hospital- based services from three main sites- Alexandra Hospital in Redditch, Kidderminster Hospital and Worcestershire Royal Hospital in Worcester. It provides a wide range of specialist services including stroke and cardiac stenting to a population of 580, 000 people in Worcestershire and also patients attracted from surrounding areas including Birmingham and Warwickshire.
What do I need to be successful?
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant experience within NHS
- Be happy to cooperate with our support team for prompt registration
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services