We are urgently recruiting experienced Locums to work in an ED department within this 1200 bed, state of the art central Suffolk Hospital. The emergency department consists of AMU, EAUS as well as a Children's Assessment Unit.
We are looking for a range of ad hoc and ongoing Locums as well as Doctors looking for additional night or weekend shifts.
What do I need to be successful?
- Valid GMC registration.
- Recent A&E experience
- Be happy to cooperate with our support team for prompt registration
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services