Full Time Associate Specialist in T&O required
London Hospital 2 months with possible extension
A mix of wards and theatres.
This is to be based at a Central London location with a World Class reputation. The Hospital is one of the UK’s largest teaching hospitals training 400 doctors, 275 nurses and 750 dentists each year.
- correction of common foot and ankle problems and complex deformities
- hip joint and revision surgery, hip resurfacing, treatment of hip problems in young adults, treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- treatment of acute knee injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery and revisions
- limb reconstruction, correction of deformities, limb lengthening and treatment of limb infections
- paediatric orthopaedics, including neonatal hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, rapid-access physiotherapy clinic, correction of limb deformities and lengthening
- shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery.
If you are interested in this position, you will be required,initially, to provide your up to CV and 2 NHS referees.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
· Free mandatory training
· Free DBS check
· Dedicated, supportive and friendly recruitment consultants who will spend time getting to know you and your requirements.
· Appraisal & Revalidation services
· Fast-track registration
· Prompt payroll services
If you would like to apply for this position, or to apply for some more information, please contact us using the form below.