Are you a doctor who wants to continue helping people but needs a better work-life balance?
Join our Assessments Division and thrive as you use your clinical skills in a different way and help people move forward with their lives.
This is a permanent role, Monday-Friday 9-5.
Day-to-day, you’ll carry out telephone, video, or face-to-face assessments to understand how a person's disability or health condition affects their daily life. You’ll listen to their experiences, ask questions, and use your insights to produce a factual report to help the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) determine their eligibility for benefits. It’s important work that has a big impact on real lives, so we’ll make sure you get the time you need with each customer to undertake a quality and respectful service.
You must have fantastic interpersonal skills along with the ability to write concise reports, be comfortable working towards individual and team targets in a supportive environment.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary: £72,000 for roles outside of London, or £84,200 based in London.
- Flexible working arrangements: you won’t be expected to work long days, do night shifts or take work home. Instead, you can work full time, part time or hybrid in a pattern that gives you genuine work life balance.
- Clinical development: we support your continuing medical education and provide time for clinical study with ongoing CPD support.
- Career development: we offer training programmes to develop your skills and clinical knowledge, as well as opportunities for progression at every stage of your career – including opportunities to explore other roles within Maximus.
- Revalidation support: we support you through the process and refund the cost of your revalidation.
- Supportive culture: we offer regular feedback and a coaching tool to help you deliver quality outputs for customers and thrive in your career with us.
- Inclusive environment: as a Disability Confident Leader we are committed to creating a fair, inclusive workplace for all. Join one of our colleague networks and champion DE&I initiatives and shape our inclusive culture.
- Excellent benefits: we offer a wide range of core and voluntary benefits that can be tailored to meet your needs and personal circumstances.
Bangor is a city situated in the north west of Wales, surrounded by some of the most stunning scenery that the UK has to offer. Here is our guide to Bangor.
Bangor is so stunning, in fact, that Lonely Planet frequently ranks Wales as one of the most beautiful places in the world. Tucked in between the mountains of Snowdonia and the fierce sea in Northern Wales, its history stretches all the way back to the 6th century, when Saint Deiniol built a monastery there. The site is now home to Bangor’s impressive Cathedral.
Packed full of independent shops, cute cafes, and brilliant restaurants, Bangor is the perfect place to enjoy student life and scenic surroundings.
Sounds like an ideal place for you? - please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CPD Support and Access to training course.
- 24/7 Support