Are you a gastroenterologist specialty doctor looking to join an experienced and supportive gastroenterology MDT?
We are seeking a friendly and dynamic doctor to work in an NHS teaching hospital in Yorkshire. We are delighted to provide a fantastic opportunity to work within an NHS Trust with a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services, caring for a population for 800,000 people.
The Role & Organisation
The NHS Trust runs eight sites, but you will be based in one. This organisation is committed to offering you a job plan that provides a healthy work-life balance and flexibility. This position is offered as 10 PAs over 5 days. However, the organisation is open to discussing any specific or specialised job plans (including flexible/less than full-time working). The organization can also support you if you wish to undertake alternative projects, including helping you explore routes into;
- A Sub-Specialty Commitment
- Quality Improvement Project
All employees can access their award winning staff benefits package, which includes exclusive discounts and access to...
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Service
- NHS Discount/Staff Benefits Scheme
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Relocation support & pastoral care provided by a dedicated team for international recruits
- Consultant Development Programme
- Opportunities for teaching & research
The town is a vibrant seaside resort, surrounded by stunning scenery and glorious beaches, on the East Coast of Yorkshire, set in the beautiful countryside. This seaside town is excellent for families, with plenty of activities for all ages. Due to the area's popularity as a tourist destination, there are several indoor and outdoor entertainment venues as well as good outdoor athletic facilities.
There are many locations right outside your home that offer a spot to walk or ride a bike away from the crowds. On the east coast, Yorkshire's shoreline likely offers the best surfing, windsurfing, yachting, dinghy sailing, and scenery. The town also offers good transport links to nearby cities (Manchester, Leeds, Hull, Middlesbrough etc.).
What Do You Need To Apply?
- A medical qualification registered with the GMC (i.e., MRCP or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily completed a minimum of two years full time experience within Gastroenterology advanced life support
- A license to practice with the GMC
Why work with A&E Agency?
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS
- CPD Support and Access to training course
- 24/7 Support
- Support with yearly appraisal
We have more information available about this position. If you'd like to learn more before applying, please feel free to drop an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030590936.
To apply for this role, send us your CV and contact details using the 'Apply to this job now' button and one of the team member will call you to discuss your application.