A Great opportunity has arisen for a General Medicine Specialty Doctor with one of our clients –Monday to Friday, 08.30-17.00 with on call support for a Middle Grade Doctor initially 3 months with a potential for an extension to start as soon as possible.
The trust is one of the UK's largest teaching Trusts responsible for managing two major hospitals in Coventry and Rugby, which between them serve a population of over a million people.
Vision of the Trust is to be national and international leader in healthcare and Mission is to Care, Achieve and Innovate. It is focusing on providing and improving quality of care which includes patient experience, safety, and outcomes.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency, and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you 50 pence per hour for every hour that your successful referral works. This is an unlimited offer; you can recommend as many friends as you wish, and we will pay you for every hour each doctor works. Please get in touch with me if you want to know more.