A&E agency has a great opportunity for a Care of Elderly (Geriatric Medicine) Consultant to join Royal Shrewsbury Hospital for a temporary placement.
This role is 9 - 5 Monday to Friday, so perfect if you want to enjoy your spring weekends.
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust is the main provider of district general hospital services for nearly half a million people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and mid Wales. Trust consist of two sites - Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and Princess Royal Hospital, has more than 500 beds.
Shrewsbury Itself is lovely market town in Shropshre. The Severn, Britain’s longest river, winds its way though lush valleys down to this county town, which is said to be one of the finest preserved towns in England.
Sounds like an ideal place for you? - please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07727 632 683 or on email: KatarzynaStrojna@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Access to courses including Life support
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services