A&E Agency is currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Histopathology Consultant, based in East Yorkshire.
Ideally, the Histopathology Consultant we are seeking, will possess the ability to elicit pathological findings and causes of death on autopsy cases, experience in teaching basic clinical skills to undergraduates, supervising SpRs, and the ability to oversee postgraduate research.
- Current GMC full registration & license to practice, MRC Path & entry on GMC Specialist Register for Histopathology or within 6 months of CCT date or within 12 months of expected CESR approval.
- Minimum 6 months of UK experience
- No out-of-hours component to this post
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinions on a variety of histological and cytological specimens
- Capability to develop subspecialist expertise in two or more areas
- Proficiency in presenting histology and cytology findings to clinical colleagues
Seize this opportunity to advance your career in Histopathology. Join us in contributing to the field of Histopathology in East Yorkshire.
Seize this opportunity to advance your career as a Histopathology Consultant by applying below or get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce another candidate to us and make the most of our referral scheme.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.