A fantastic job opportunity for Junior Doctors in Emergency Medicine.
Would you like to be part of one of the largest acute teaching Trusts in South England?
This job is an exciting learning and development opportunity that will help you to achieve your career in emergency Medicine. You will be working in a proactive and friendly multidisciplinary team, including clinical and managerial colleagues to achieve and maintain high quality clinical services.
You will be essentially to assess and treat patients in the Emergency Medicine and you will be given the option to work either a 40-hour full shift rota or less than Full working time will also be considered
What you’ll do:
- You will work on the Emergency Department junior doctor rota covering a range of shifts (including night shifts and weekends)
- During these clinical shifts you will find yourself supported working in areas such as Majors and Resus providing quality Emergency Care.
- You will either participate in an existing QI project/Audit/Teaching or come up with your own (with support).
- Desirable candidates for this role would ideally be someone with previous NHS experience - ideally 4 to 6 months NHS experience
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Primary Medical Qualification recognized by the GMC - PLAB/MRCP/MRCEM
- Current ALS & ATLS
If this sounds like the job for you then please click on the apply button now or you can send me your CV to email@example.com P: +44(0) 203530515 M:+44(0) 7816174925
“Refer a friend today and earn attractive referral bonuses for any doctor that is placed with our agency click here