The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a LAS ST1-3 in Paediatrics based in South East of England. The salary band is £30,605 to £48,123.
This hospital is a University Teaching Hospital. It has excellent access to the capital whilst being centrally located for Oxford and Cambridge and having ease of access to the north. Lying in attractive countryside, This hospital offers first class facilities for sport, theatre, music, shopping and dining
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
- APLS/NLS provider certification
What the post can offer:
- Fortnightly simulation training for Paediatric Resuscitation, communication and team work.
- Weekly teaching time with teaching by external speakers from tertiary centres.
- 31 minutes to Luton Airport and 1 hour to Heathrow International Airport
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.