We are in need of an enthusiastic locum Consultant for an exciting opportunity work at Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital in their Gastroenterology.
We have a full-time post available for 6 months, covering day shifts Monday-Friday, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital in Grimsby is part of Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust, which provides acute hospital services and community services to a population of more than 400,000 people across North and North East Lincolnshire and East Riding of Yorkshire.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
What are the benefits of working with A&E Agency?:
- Access to the most exclusive and desirable locum, fixed term, and substantive position within the NHS.
- Competitive rates
- Fast track registration with 24/7 support
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- CPD Support and access to training courses
- Continuous benefits with a great referral scheme to refer a friend
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below.
250 Hours: £ 200 in Vouchers
500 Hours: a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.
Please email details of referral to Liam.Musgrave@accident-emergency.co.uk