About the Trust
- An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Emergency Medicine specialist/registrar at leading NHS hospital in North London.
- The trust has around 10,000 staff serving 1.6 million patients. It comprises of 3 hospitals and more than 30 services in the community.
- The mission of the trust is to deliver world class care and expertise in their clinical services, underpinned by world class teaching and research, they continue to measure their progress against their five governing objectives: excellent outcomes, excellent patient and staff experience, excellent value for taxpayers’ money, being safe and meeting our external duties, and building a strong organization.
- Applications are invited for a 10 PA Locum Consultant post in Emergency Medicine at a London NHS Foundation Trust. This post is for a period of 6 months with the potential of extension or becoming substantive
- Provides an exciting opportunity to join our team of 10 ED Consultants (includes this post), 18 middle grade doctors and 19 junior doctors in training. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to work with us to build on the existing strengths of the departments.
Skills and Experience required for this role
- Applicants must have Full GMC registration.
- Appropriate clinical qualification
- Evidence of continuing professional development in management
- Currently employed as consultant medical grade or in an equivalent scientific /technical / clinical position
- Must have strong experience in Emergency Medicine Additional life support courses such as BLS, ACLS & ATLS is advantageous
In return the trust can offer the following
- Competitive annual salary – depending on years of experience
- Continuing professional development
- Research opportunities with applications for funding
- Full support from the Clinical Director during the first 6 months
- Annual appraisal with a trained appraiser and support through the re-validation process
- Full cost of visas paid for
What happens next?
- If you are a qualified and experienced specialist in Emergency Medicine and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.