A&E Agency are delighted to be working with a well established NHS trust to provide a Locum Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine to join a well-established Neuro Rehab team on the South Coast of England.
The rehabilitation services in Southampton have 24 inpatient beds, specialist spasticity services and comprehensive community teams. The post arises from investment in rehab services.
The post includes liaison with the Acute Trust and our local Major Trauma Centre, input to the inpatient wards and the spasticity service. Applications from doctors with other special interests are encouraged, as there could be flexibility in work plan.
The position is a 6 Month post with the potential to extend.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Experienced recruitment consultant to negotiate the best rate for you and ensure you are set up with the letting agency for an easy transition.
- Job security with a 6-month long term locum placement
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Access to training courses including life support.
We are eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience working within the NHS as an associate specialist or consultant.
- Registration with the GMC (general medical council)
- Right to work in the UK as we are unbale to facilitate a visa for this post.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above or you can email me at email@example.com and I will give you a call back.