We are in need of an enthusiastic locum Consultant for an exciting opportunity work at Fairfield General Hospital in their Trauma and Orthopaedic department.
We have a full-time post available for 7 months, covering day shifts Monday-Friday, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
Fairfield General Hospital is located 2 miles from the centre of Bury, 10.5 miles north of Manchester and is the third largest hospital run by the NCA.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
What are the benefits of working with A&E Agency?:
- Access to the most exclusive and desirable locum, fixed term, and substantive position within the NHS.
- Competitive rates
- Fast track registration with 24/7 support
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- CPD Support and access to training courses
- Continuous benefits with a great referral scheme to refer a friend
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below.
250 Hours: £ 200 in Vouchers
500 Hours: a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.
Please email details of referral to Liam.Musgrave@accident-emergency.co.uk