A&E agency has an exciting opportunity for an ST3-5 Obs & Gynae (SpR) doctor to join a women’s and paediatric healthcare for a temporary 3-month contract with asap start, inclusive of on-calls.
Birmingham Women’s and children’s Hospital is a centre of excellence, providing specialist services to more than 50,000 women, men and their families every year from our city, the wider region and beyond. Delivering some of the most advanced treatments, complex surgical procedures and cutting-edge research and developments. They are one of only two dedicated women’s hospitals in the UK, with the busiest single site maternity unit, delivering more than 8,200 babies a year. Trust offers a full range of gynaecological, maternity, and neonatal care and their Fertility Centre is one of the best in the country.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency, and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you 50 pence per hour for every hour that your successful referral works. This is an unlimited offer; you can recommend as many friends as you wish, and we will pay you for every hour each doctor works. Please get in touch with me if you want to know more.