A&E Agency are delighted to say we are working with a private client who are recruiting now for a Regional Health Screener/ GP to lead and deliver a comprehensive range of health screening clinics to our corporate clients across a set region within the UK.
We are seeking highly skilled, corporate client focused General Practitioners able to travel to our regional clinics and work remotely to provide follow up medical continuation appointments. If you are looking for extra hours around other professional or personal commitments, this could be an ideal role for you as our clinics are booked 6-8 weeks in advance, allowing for a comfortable work life balance.
We are seeking individuals, able to commit to 6 sessions per week and particularly interested in women's health. These roles attract a competitive, sessional employed salary, plus up to £175 travel allowance + £350 overnight stay payment, all travel costs are prepaid.
Follow up medical guidance may be homebased, through tele-conferencing.
Additional rewards: Private Medical Healthcare Insurance, Contributory Pension, Study Leave, Annual Salary review. Funded Indemnity, continuous CPD training opportunities. Easy access online clinical systems, allowing GPs to access critical information and data paperless and remotely.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner our corporate clients to lead and deliver a professional and personalised Health Screening clinic, pre-booked in advanced.
- Conduct basic health screening session ranging from 33 tests and full physical exam lasting 30 minutes, to a comprehensive range of 43 test full physical exam and a thorough health concern discussion lasting 150 minutes.
- Complete and produce conclusive and recommendation reports and health screen results
- Provide patient advice, follow up medical continuation and where appropriate onward specialist referrals or further diagnostic recommendations
- Offer a personal Ad-Hoc GP appointment service for our Executive level members within our Corporate Clients.
Skills and Experience
- Applicants must be GMC registered
- GP Registered
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and medical reporting
- Exceptional client facing customer service skills
- Willing to travel across sites to deliver Health Screening Clinics and GP Services