We are currently looking for a Registered Medical Practitioner to conduct medical physiotherapy assessments, carry out examinations and produce reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). This is a permanent role working (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm) based in Newport, Wales.
You will be part of a successful integrated team of practitioners, reviewing medical evidence to determine the suitability of face to face assessments, and then carry out these assessments which focus on how a given disability affects the day to day life of the patient. Your work will support the decision makers at the DWP in making informed decisions related to benefit claims.
The Department for Work and Pensions is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy. As the UK’s biggest public service department, it administers the state pension and a range of working age, disability and ill health benefits to around 20 million claimants and customers.
Is this the right job for you? – please apply via the link provided
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Be a Registered Medical Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, FY2 or above.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Broad clinical experience in a discipline that requires history taking, examination and evaluation of clinical presentations (ideally GP, Accident and Emergency or Hospital Background)
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0203 949 8673 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E