We are currently looking for a locum Registrar (SpR) to work in the Elderly Care/ Acute Medical Unit of Royal Stoke University Hospital. This role starts immediately and is ongoing until Sunday 1st August on a full-time rota.
Shifts in the Elderly Care Ward are typically 09:00 – 17:00. You will also be required to pick up On-Calls within the Acute Medical Department. On long days & nights, you will be the On-Call Medical SpR.
Royal Stoke University Hospital is part of University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM). Royal Stoke is a general hospital which serves a population of around 7000,000 in Staffordshire, as well as providing specialist services to patients from beyond the region. These services include heart (cardiac and cardiothoracic) surgery, brain surgery (neurosurgery), cancer services, renal and dialysis as well as specialist services and care for children.
Is this the right job for you? – please apply via the link provided
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- At least 3 years’ post graduate clinical experience, preferably with the NHS
- Grade ST3+
- Ideally previous experience working in an Elderly Care/ Acute Medical Unit, desirable but not essential
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
We are continuously recruiting for jobs within the NHS as well as with private clients across the UK. For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07949 973 566 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E