We are currently looking for a locum Registrar in their 3rd year of Speciality Training to work within the Emergency Medicine department of Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. You will be required to cover a rota from now until the end of June.
This posting has a variety of working hours, as well as both day and night shifts.
Birmingham Heartlands Hospital is part of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB) and is one of the largest teaching Hospital trusts in the UK. Heartlands offers an extensive array of facilities and procedures for its patients and visitors, serving a diverse population with professionalism and pride.
Is this the right job for you? – please apply via the link provided
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Trained to ST3 and able to work in the Emergency Medicine department
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0208 059 7448 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E