We are currently looking for a locum Registrar to work within the Urology department of the Queen's Hospital Burton. We are looking from a doctor that can start immediately to work until Friday 8th October 2021. There is also potential for this contract to extend. You will be working on day shifts from Monday to Friday.
Queen's Hospital Burton is part of the University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust which is one of the largest NHS trusts. Their hospitals cover the Peak District and Southern Derbyshire. As a teaching hospital, the trust works closely with Derby University and is also very research active.
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Trained Registrar and able to work in Urology department
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
- Desirable for candidate to be able to perform a stand alone cystoscopy
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0208 059 7448 or on email: email@example.com as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E