Are you a dedicated Doctor with expertise in Critical Care/Anaesthesia? An exciting career awaits you with one of the UK’s largest private healthcare providers.
As a doctor specialising in Critical Care/Anaesthesia, you'll partner with private consultants, learn from specialist nurses, and play a pivotal role in critical care pathways under esteemed consultants' guidance. As a Resident Doctor in our Consultant-Led organization, you'll oversee medical care from admission to discharge, manage inpatient care, conduct daily ward rounds, and respond to emergencies independently. Your duties also include performing vital medical procedures as directed by the lead consultant, collaborating with the ward Multidisciplinary Team (MDT), and participating in audits and ongoing training for continuous improvement in patient care.
- Hold an MBBS Medical Qualification
- GMC Registration
- Possess a Post-graduate Qualification (FRCA/FICM/MRCEM/MRCP is Advantageous)
- Trained in NHS Intensive Care Medicine or Anaesthesia at ST3 Level or Higher
- Maintain a Current ALS Certificate
Unlock Your Full Potential:
- Enjoy a Dedicated Study Budget for Specialized Courses
- Secure Grants and Sponsorship for Research Projects
- Competitive Salary
- Substantive, Salaried Contract - Minimum 2-Year Commitment
- Flexible Shifts - Choose Between 1 x 24-Hour or 2 x 12-Hour Shifts per Week
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.