Exciting opportunity for a Respiratory Consultant
This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic university hospital based in Buckinghamshire.
The Trust provides a full range of acute hospital services and an increasing number of specialist services to the local area with around 550 beds and treating 400,000 patients each year comprising of both outpatient and emergency attendances.
You will expect a warm welcome from the hospital and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Great flexible working opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Lease car scheme
- Generous annual leave and pension scheme
- On-site nursery (chargeable)
- Extensive staff health and well-being program
Main duties of the job
- You will be part of a five Consultant Respiratory Medicine team with an interest in Acute Care, Interventional Respiratory Medicine, and Medical Education.
- You will be responsible for inpatient and outpatient care of Respiratory and General Medical patients.
- You will be a part of the general Medical on call at 1 in 24 frequency.
- Medical degree MRCP(UK) diploma or equivalent.
- Full GMC registration and Specialist Registration / CCT.
- Special interest in Medical Education.
- Research background.
- Skilled in bronchoscopy, EBUS, and pleural procedures.
Don’t miss this opportunity and apply today using the APPLY NOW BUTTON!
Still not sure?
If you are interested in this vacancy but would like more information before applying, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, P: +44(0) 2035305152 M:+44(0) 7816174925
Refer a doctor for a permanent role
We also offer a lucrative referral bonus if you introduce a doctor looking to us who is looking for a permanent position. For more information click here