Discover an exciting opportunity!
A&E Agency actively recruits for a full-time permanent Respiratory Consultant position in the picturesque North Yorkshire. Join us in shaping the future of respiratory care!
Join a dynamic team and make a significant impact in Respiratory Medicine. Enjoy a fulfilling career with a competitive salary, permanent full-time position, and the chance to contribute to the field. Be part of a supportive work environment that values your expertise.
- Current GMC full registration & license to practice
- MRCP & entry on GMC specialist register for Respiratory Medicine or within 6 months of CCT date or within 12 months of expected CESR approval
- Essential participation in GIM on-call rota (1:16 weekdays & 1:8 weekends)
- Minimum 6 months of UK experience
- Prospective candidates must have submitted their CESR application or hold GMC specialist registration in Respiratory Medicine at the time of application.
Seize this opportunity to advance your career as a Respiratory Consultant by applying below or get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org! Join us in shaping the future of paediatric care in North Yorkshire!
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce another candidate to us and make the most of our referral scheme.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.