A highly regarded NHS trust is urgently looking for a specialist doctor to join their world-leading critical care department. The trust has a requirement for a Respiratory Consultant to start ASAP.
General Medicine consultant could be also considered for this role.
This is an ideal opportunity if you’re looking to enhance your medical career, whilst maintaining job security, this opportunity would be initially for 3 months, possibly longer.
About the trust:
- UK's largest teaching Trusts responsible for managing two major hospitals
- The trust also delivers out-of-hospital community services to the whole of Warwickshire serving a population of more than half a million from various clinics.
- We continue to be part of the NHS and treat patients in accordance with core NHS principles – healthcare that is provided according to clinical need, not ability to pay, that it is free at the point of delivery, and that it meets the needs of everyone.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency, and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you 50 pence per hour for every hour that your successful referral works. This is an unlimited offer; you can recommend as many friends as you wish, and we will pay you for every hour each doctor works. Please get in touch with me if you want to know more.