A&E agency is currently recruiting for a Respiratory Medicine Consultant to cover 6 months contract with one of our clients in Warwick. This is a locum role, ward based with clinics.
This is a Monday to Friday vacancy with 9-5 working hours and ASAP start.
Warwick Hospital is part of South Warwickshire NHS Foundation trust which is very progressive, expanding organization employing over 4000 people of which many would not work anywhere else as they feel they can fulfill their career goals in one place.
Warwick itself is a lovely country town famous not only for its magnificent castle and historic charm but also for many popular festivals.
Sounds like an ideal place for you? - please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07727 632 683 or on email: KatarzynaStrojna@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Access to courses including Life support
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services