A&E Agency require a SPR Paeds Doctor for Ad Hoc Vacancies. The job is based at Royal Blackburn Hospital, ongoing and to start ASAP.
Our Occupational Health Department provides a professional, confidential independent advisory service for employees and management within the Trust, to promote health, safety and welfare for all employees.
The services include:
- pre-employment health assessments and continuous health surveillance during employment relevant to work area
- provision of immunisation programmes relevant to work area
- provision of an advisory service to both employers and staff on sickness related issues
- advice on sudden illness, injury at work
- identification of hazards in the working environment
- provision of confidential counselling service
If you have relevant recent NHS experience and are interested in this post please get in touch. Alternatively if you know anyone else that might be interested we have an excellent referral scheme.