The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a substantive opportunity for a Senior Clinical Fellow in Neonatology, based in London. The salary band is £46,208 plus enhancements.
This hospital is one of the largest and busiest in London, with a well-established national and international reputation for clinical excellence, innovation and achievement.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
What the post can offer:
- Progression on to CESR and Fellowship programs
- A 30 minute train journey to Kings Cross St Pancras International going to UK cities and France
- 45 minute journey to London Gatwick international airport
- Understanding of the monitoring and management of respiratory support in neonates.
Competence in the practical procedures required in critical ill neonates
Competence in the management of fluid and nutritional support for critically ill neonates.
Experience in dealing with the relatives of neonates with chronic illness.
- Competence in the resuscitation of term and preterm infants.
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.