We are currently looking for an SHO in Acute Medicine, to start in August, lasting till December with the possibility for extension. This role is full time position with pay between £40 to £50 an hour. Working in a very popular hospital in Birmingham. This role benefits from easy access to local transport and close to shops.
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB) is one of the largest teaching hospital trusts in England, serving a regional, national and international population. They see and treat more than 2.2 million people every year across our sites and our hospitals deliver more babies than anywhere else in Europe.
They have over 20,000 members of staff and we are committed to investing in their development and their health and wellbeing.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.