Senior House Officer (SHO), A&E
Are you a locum A&E doctor looking for a rewarding role, that allows a great work life balance? The A&E Agency are looking for ADHOC SHO doctors to work in the emergency department at a reputable trust in West Yorkshire.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain some additional experience in A&E but with the flexibility of choosing when to work and which shifts.
The shifts we have available would suit someone looking for 1-3 shifts per week around childcare, research, education, or training.
If you would like to apply for this post or similar through the A&E Agency, what can you expect?
- We are proud to be a preferred supplier at this trust and have lead time on the shifts available
- Ongoing locum, ADHOC and short-term job opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to training courses including BLS (basic life support)
Is this the right job for you?
- Full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
- At least 6 months NHS experience
- A&E experience not essential – will consider medical, paediatric, surgical and GP background too
- Right to work in the UK
If your interested in this locum job please apply directly via the link above. If you’d like to find our more about this opportunity or similar SHO roles in the Yorkshire region, please contact me at email@example.com.