Calling all A&E doctors. Are you interested in working more shifts? A&E Agency are recruiting for a handful of ADHOC and short-term A&E doctors to pick up shifts in the emergency department at a reputable NHS trust in west Yorkshire. The two hospitals within this trust are well-liked amongst our doctors due to their organised patient flow, EPR systems and location.
The trust can be easily reached from Huddersfield, Oldham, Rochdale, Leeds, Bradford, Barnsley, and Wakefield. If you are travelling a little further, accommodation is available on site.
If you’d like to apply for this post with the A&E Agency, this is what you can expect:
- Flexibility with the days and times you want to work.
- Ongoing locum, ADHOC or short-term job opportunities
- Access to training courses including BLS. (Basic Life Support)
Is this the right job for you?
I would like to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- At least 4 months experience in an NHS emergency department
- Full registration with the GMC (general medical council)
If you are interested in this job, please apply now using the button above. If you would like to hear more information about the team, department, or similar roles – please contact me on email@example.com.