An exciting opportunity is now available to be become part of the A&E team at a trust in South Yorkshire. The emergency department are looking for a junior doctor to join the team for ADHOC shifts starting immediately and until April 2021. The department would accept multiple doctors to pick up the shifts which gives even more opportunity for flexibility with your shifts.
If you’d like to apply for this post with the A&E Agency, this is what you can expect:
- Flexibility with the days and times you want to work.
- Ongoing locum, ADHOC or short-term job opportunities
- Access to training courses including BLS. (Basic Life Support)
Is this the right job for you?
I would like to hear form you if you meet the following criteria:
- Looking for 1-5 shifts per week
- At least 6 months UK experience, preferably in the emergency department
- Full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
- Right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this post, please apply now using the button above. If you would like information about this post or similar, please email me on email@example.com.