We are currently looking for a locum Senior House Officer (SHO) to work in the General Surgery Department of George Eliot Hospital. This role starts on Monday 5th July 2021 and runs until Tuesday 3rd August with potential to extend.
George Eliot Hospital provides a range of hospital and community based services to approximately 350,000 people across Nuneaton and Bedworth, North Warwickshire, South West Leicestershire and North Coventry.
Is this the right job for you? – please apply via the link provided
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- At least 2 years’ post graduate clinical experience, preferably with the NHS
- Ideally previous experience working in an Emergency Department, desirable but not essential
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
We are continuously recruiting for jobs within the NHS as well as with private clients across the UK. For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07949 973 566 or on email: email@example.com as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E