We are looking for high-calibre medical locum doctors to work with the A&E Agency. We have flexible short term and ADHOC SHO medicine jobs available at a reputable NHS trust in West Yorkshire. As the senior house officer, you will have the flexibility to choose from shifts within the below departments:
- Winter pressures
- Clinical Haematology
A&E Agency understand that our doctors are choosing to locum for a variety of reasons including studying, childcare and financial. In additional to being able to choose which area you gain valuable experience in for future NHS job applications, we have flexible shift times to choose from.
The shifts in this vacancy are available from as soon as tomorrow until July 2021 and include 0800-1500, 0830-1700, 0900-1700, 0900-1730, 1400-2330, 2030-0900 and 2300-0900.
If you would like to apply for this post or similar through the A&E Agency, what can you expect?
- Access to training courses including BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Appraisal and revalidation support as per the GMC (General Medical Council)
- Knowledge and experienced recruitment consultants to really understand what you are looking for.
Is this job right for you?
- Full Registration with the GMC
- Right to work in the UK
- At least one NHS medicine reference
If you are interested in this post, please apply directly via the link above. If you would like to know more about this job or alternative locum jobs in the NHS, please email me on email@example.com and I will give you a call back.