We are currently looking for a Senior House Officer (SHO) to work within the Medicine department based in Warrington .
This is an adhoc booking but we see regular work and the shifts include days, nights, evenings.
Warrington Hospital focuses on emergency and specialist care and has all the back up services required to treat patients with a range of complex medical and surgical conditions. Many new departments and facilities have opened at the hospital over the last few years and it provides a full range of expert inpatient and outpatient services.
Warrington Hospital is home to our accident and emergency department and maternity services. If your surgery or care might require extra support or a high level of specialist care it is likely to be carried out at Warrington. The hospital is also home to specialist critical care, stroke, cardiac and surgical units.
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0203 949 8677 or on email: email@example.com as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E