A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for an SHO (Senior House Officer) to work at Tameside Hospital within the Surgical department.
We have regular shifts available which include days, nights and weekend shifts. You will be working on an adhoc basis so you are able to book your shifts in depending on when you want to work.
Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust serves a community of 250,000 people across Tameside and Glossop.
We provide a range of high quality services both within the hospital and across our local community for both adults and children.
Our vision is to improve health outcomes for our population and influence wider determinants of health through collaboration with our health and care partners.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience
- GMC Registered
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Access to training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultant support
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
- 250 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
- 500 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
- We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.