A&E Agency have an exciting placement for 2 x senior house officers to work in the trauma and orthopaedics department covering a full rota for an initial 6-week contract. You will be working with the T&O team at a reputable NHS trust in one of the best voted areas to live in the UK. As the SHO locum doctor, you will be included in the standard rota including days, nights, weekends and on call requirements. Should you wish to extend beyond the six-week contract, an extension may be offered for the right doctor.
If you would like to apply for this post through the A&E Agency, this is what you can expect:
- Access to training courses including BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Appraisal and revalidation support as per the GMC (General Medical Council)
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to negotiate the best hourly rates.
I have worked in medical recruitment with the A&E agency for seven years and have successfully placed surgeons from FY2 to ST2 for ADHOC, short term and long-term locums all over the North West.
Is this job right for you?
I’d like to speak to you if you have the following:
- Full registration with the GMC
- At least 6 months NHS experience
- Preferably a surgery or orthopaedics rotation.
If you are interested in this post, please apply directly via the link above. If you would like to know more about this job or alternative locum jobs in the NHS, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org