Applications are now open for a locum surgeon to join the trauma and orthopaedics department at a busy and supportive NHS Foundation Hospital. This short-term locum job could provide the steppingstone to the next level of clinical experience towards a future career as an orthopaedics registrar. The post is to start as soon as possible and is for six weeks initially, with the option to extend further.
You will be working with an expert team of supporting staff. We have placed locum doctors at this trust for years and the feedback is always positive about the trusts and individual teams.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Support through the whole registration process from our friendly and professional support teams.
- Experienced recruitment consultant familiar with the surgical market to negotiate the best rates, terms, and job opportunities.
- Access to training which count towards your CPD points.
- Appraisal and revalidation support
Is this the right job for you?
We are eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 6 months NHS experience and refer details.
- Orthopaedics experience is desirable but other surgical experience may be accepted.
If you are interested in this SHO Orthopaedics locum job, please apply now using the button above, Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call back.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E Agency.