A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for a Research Physician based in Glasgow.
You will be working for a Site Management Organisation helping pharmaceutical and contract research organisations find the right patient, for the right trial, at the right time. You will be joining a team of world-class experts with more than a hundred years of clinical research experience.
The role primarily involves being a Principal investigator or Sub-investigator across a portfolio of studies. These are patient-facing roles which involves enrolling subjects into clinical trials and following them up in clinics at our dedicated research sites. Physicians may also be involved in assessing the feasibility of research projects, setting up studies and designing pre-screen strategies.
- Guidance to be given to all centre staff on training and keeping up to date with all new and recruiting studies at the centre through clear leadership skills
- Conduct all clinical trials within the Protocol set out by the Sponsor observing inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Adhere to the study delegation logs at all times when carrying out visits with patients
- As the health and wellbeing of the study participant is paramount you must always act accordingly and refer patients to their own GP or specialist, if required
- Ensure all study documentation is completed, signed off and any actions to be taken are always done so in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality
- Work as part of a team when looking to take on new studies and the recruitment of participants
- Ensure you are up to date with all study information when consenting patients onto any studies making sure to be supportive at all times
- Participate in regular meetings with all centre managers and centre staff as needed
We’re eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- GMC Registered Physician.
- Must have completed UK Foundation Training or equivalent as a minimum.
- Interest in Research and Academic Medicine.
- Experience in seeing patients in Clinics and emergency settings
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Postgraduate Qualifications e.g., MCRP, MRCGP, MRCS or equivalent.
- Previous Clinical trials and research experience.
Salary & Benefits Package
- £60,000-£75,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance, 3x annual salary
- Employee healthcare cash plan programme + Employee Assistant Programme
- Enhanced sickness and family friendly policies
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.