Are you a SHO A&E doctor looking to join a busy district hospital in Manchester UK NHS. If your answer is ‘YES’ Apply Today
This exciting vacancy comes with an excellent salary, it is in a beautiful location and training is provided. If you are looking for a position which will boost your CV and gain or further your NHS experience then look no further.
You’ll be working within a busy A&E department, and training and inductions will be provided to ensure your smooth integration into the hospital. There is opportunity for full time, or ad hoc jobs.
In addition to your salary, you’ll get:
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral opportunities paying 50p for every hour your referral works, the more doctors you refer – the more you earn!!
- Market leading pay rates
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
To apply, you’ll need:
- Experience of working within Emergency Medicine.
- A GMC professional registration for England
- You must be eligible to work in the UK