Are you a locum SHO doctor working in elderly care, looking for a great new opportunity, well A&E Agency have a great position starting this August lasting till December with the possibility for extension in central Birmingham close to shops and easy access to local transport.
This role is full time position with pay varying between £40 to £50 an hour.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.