Applications are now open for a locum SHO doctor to work in an A&E department at a very popular trust in central Birmingham, Starting in August lasting till December with the possibility for extension. This role is full time position with pay varying between £40 to £50 an hour.
Benefits from easy access to local transport and close to shops.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.