This Merseyside trust has state of the art facilities following a £338 million redevelopment and has been ranked in the top 100 places to work in the NHS. It is also top in the north west and 7th nationally for staff recommending the trust as a place to work (staff friends and family test NHS England 2014)
- Candidates must have at least 6 months NHS experience and 2 references
- This client has also requested that candidates have BLS
- Overseas candidates are eligible for tier 2 visa sponsorship
This role will include the following duties:
- History-taking, with use of electronic patient records system.
- Physical Assessment
- Referral for appropriate investigations, and interpretation of the investigations.
- Decision making as to suitability for anaesthesia and surgery.
- Liaison with Surgeons, Anaesthetists and other specialists regarding optimisation of patient prior to being passed fit for surgery.
- Prescribing in the pre-op setting, including management of anticoagulation, bridging therapy etc.
If you think that this position may be well suited to a friend or colleague, we can offer you a bonus of up to £500 for any successful referrals