A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Junior Clinical Fellows in a surgery rotational scheme based in a large bustling city in the East Midlands. The post will allow candidates to rotate into a specialism they prefer or a sub-specialism within surgery after a fixed period.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Postgraduate qualification in UK or PLAB
- Willingness to learn and receive training
- Chance to pursue different rotations in chosen fields during training
- Chance to work within one of the highest performing acute trusts in the country
- Regular invitations to clinical training sessions
- 2-6 weeks induction programme
- Trust grade assistants to provide support for international doctors both professionally and personally
- Chance to work with the latest technologies and imaging modalities
The city is regarded as one of the best places to live in the UK and scores above average for key aspects of life such as jobs, health, wages, skills and housing. The city is home to a large shopping centre which includes big name designer shops. London is located an hour away by train with East-Midlands airport and Birmingham airport close by.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.