This trust is based in the heart of the city of Liverpool and if one of the city’s largest employers. Many of their services are highly regarded, both nationally and internationally and the hospital has been at the forefront of medical breakthroughs during it’s long history in Liverpool.
- Candidates must have at least 6 months NHS experience and 2 references
- This client has also requested that candidates have BLS
- Overseas candidates are eligible for tier 2 visa sponsorship
This role will include the following duties:
- Working within a multi-discipline team to provide first-class standard care to patients both within theatre and through daily ward rounds.
- Undertaking administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the running of a clinical department when required.
- Providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department.
- Applying specialist knowledge and skills across a range of impairments, procedures and practices
- Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
- To provide safe and effective care of patients.
- To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
If you think that this position may be well suited to a friend or colleague, we can offer you a bonus of up to £500 for any successful referrals