A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for an SPR in the Urgent Care Centre at Rochdale Infirmary.
We have shifts available on an adhoc basis which include days, evenings and nights.
Rochdale Infirmary is the smallest hospital run by the Trust. It is situated close to Rochdale town centre and lies 14 miles north east of Manchester.
Rochdale Infirmary provides a range of hospital services including a 24/7 Urgent Care Centre (UCC), short stay inpatient Clinical Assessment Unit, Oasis Unit for acute medical patients with dementia, day surgery, a specialist Pennine Rheumatology Centre, x-ray and blood testing, antenatal services, early pregnancy unit, outpatient clinics, and a new specialist Eye Unit.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience
- GMC Registered
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- On going locum , substantive and fixed term roles
- Access to training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultant support
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
• 250 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
• 500 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
• We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.