A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for an SPR (Reg) to in the Anaesthetics department based at Manchester Royal Infirmary and Trafford (Cross site working included). This is the a full time locum role and the booking will be 6-12 month.
Manchester Royal Infirmary Founded in 1752 with just 12 beds, they’ve grown to become a major research and teaching hospital working with Manchester University’s Medical School and a regional and national centre for services as diverse as kidney and pancreas transplants, haematology, vascular, major trauma, liver and pancreas surgery, rheumatology and HIV care. Around 145,000 patients visit our Accident and Emergency Department each year. Our many leading roles include running the largest home kidney dialysis programme in the country, being the first to provide closed loop insulin pumps for patients with diabetes and in the first group of hospitals to provide the revolutionary CAR T cell therapy for blood cancers.
They are proud to boast many medical breakthroughs, including:
- Using 3D technology to perform keyhole urology surgery
- Using handheld robotic device for renal and urology surgery
- Becoming internationally recognised in the development of surgery for Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis
- Reaching 1000 patients to benefit from remote cardiac device monitoring
- Being the first centre in the world to implant a Bonebridge Hearing Device and activating it on the same day
- The first in the UK to perform 1000 cochlear implants procedures
To be considered for this role you will need
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS Job experience
- GMC Registered
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CDP Support and Access to training course
- 24/7 Support
If you're interested in this opportunity please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
250 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
500 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.