A&E agency has a fantastic opportunity for a middle grade to work with a reputable NHS trust.
This is a full-time hours post with an ASAP start and possible extension after initial 3 months, so would be great for a middle grade who wants more stability rather than picking up single shifts here and there.
Scunthorpe hospital has a state-of-the-art Blue Sky Imaging Suite providing a seven day scanning/diagnostic service and a busy emergency centre with around 60,000 attendances every year.
Sounds like a place for you? - please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please email: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Access to courses including Life support
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive additional money:
Essentially, the refereeing doctor would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
- 200 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
- 400 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.