A&E Agency are delighted to bring to you this fantastic opportunity for a Middle Grade ENT doctor. Pinderfields General Hospital are looking for a doctor who can work a mixture of 24 hour on-calls and clinics to help out.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Applicants must be able to deliver the highest standard of out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting
- The post holder will report to the Service Manager (Operations) and, in partnership with the ENT Lead, is responsible for managing all aspects of the ENT service, in line with agreed aims and objectives
- The post holder will contribute to optimising the patient pathway and the efficiency of the ENT service, and will drive best practice in overall performance and finance.
- The ENT Specialist will actively seek ways of reducing outgoings by new ways of working and motivating all the staff to deliver maximum efficiency
- F2F Clinics able to carry out micro-suction, Nas-endoscope /Laryngoscopy and cautery Telephone consultation and all other ENT examinations.
Sounds like an ideal place for you? - please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CPD Support and Access to training course
- 24/7 Support
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
250 Hours: £ 200 in Vouchers
500 Hours: a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.