A&E agency have an exciting job for a locum SPR doctor working in A&E to cover a full-time vacancy until August 2021. You will be working in alongside the team on the shop floor in the emergency department at an excellent NHS trust in Cheshire. As the specialist registrar in A&E you will be taking part in a 9-line rota including days, lates, nights and weekends. This vacancy is to start imminently, and the contract duration can be reviewed if you are looking for a shorter- or longer-term job.
If you would like to work via the A&E Agency, this is what you can expect:
- Access to training course including BLS (basic life support)
- Expert guidance through appraisals and revalidation as required by the GMC (General Medical Council)
- Dedicated recruitment consultant with over seven years’ experience of NHS and private medical recruitment with the agency.
- Flexible SPR A&E placements including ADHOC and full-time opportunities.
Working with this NHS trust you will be in one of the top ranked places to live in the UK. Post-lockdown you can expect a lot from this small city – mainstream shops. Amenities, bars, restaurants, and family friendly activities. The trust does have accommodation available on site but most of our doctors working at the trust have relocated to the area with family in private accommodation options.
Is this job right for you?
I would like to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- UK experience working an emergency department as a middle grade A&E doctor.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
If you are interested in this locum job, please apply directly using the link above. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or other specialty doctor locum jobs, please contact me on 07885223574 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org